Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Merry Christmas.....

Ok, I know it's a little early but I've been wanting to get a few ideas for my Christmas cards this year.  I'm determined to do them and I definitely need to start early to accomplish my goal.  I decided to make this card so I could use it in the Peachy Keen Challenge #58.  I really like the way it turned out.


I used paper from JoAnn Fabrics and the Merry Christmas stamp was from Hobby Lobby a few years ago.  I used Stampin Up ink.  I only have a few Cricut cartridges and had to be a little creative to get the exact card shape I had in my mind.  I"m sure there is an easier way but I used my gypsy to weld together two pieces.  One from Gypsy Wanderings and one from Tags, Bags and More.  Hope you enjoy!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the shape and the paper is so pretty! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete